- Commercial storage tanks
- Sizes from 141 to 4,000 gallons
Note: The HD range exsist of multiple models, however for United Arab Emirates the HD*24-120A is not available.
- All tanks are constructed to the requirements of the ASME Code
- Glass Lined — All internal surfaces exposed to water are glass lined per ASME HLW Code procedures
- Glass lined and epoxy tanks are furnished with anodes designed for maximum protection
- All tanks will be supplied with the fittings located as indicated on the drawings unless specified otherwise. Custom tank opening sizes and locations can be provided to your specification.
- 12”x16” manhole or 4”x 6” handhole are available as options on diameters 36” and below
- Two 2” ASME inspection openings are standard on tanks 36” diameter and below
- 12”x16” manhole is standard on tanks with 42” diameters and above
- Manholes / Handholes
- Additional / Custom Tank Openings
- Lifting Lugs
- Angle Legs
- Horizontal Tank Saddles
- Factory Jacketing and Insulation
- Tube bundles
- Cement and Epoxy Linings
- Cer-Temp 80 Tank Fittings
When jacketed or insulated these models meet or exceed the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of ASHRAE 90.1b (current standard). ASME storage tank to be A. O. Smith Custom-Line model ______________. Capacity to be ___________gallons with a diameter of _______ inches. Tank(s) shall be constructed and stamped according to ASME specifications for __________psi working pressure. Manhole (12”x16”), handhole (4×6) or inspection openings (2-2˝) shall be installed in accordance with ASME code requirements and manufacturer(s) standard practice. Tank to be constructed of (carbon steel) _________. Lining shall be (glass, epoxy, cement) ______________. Tank(s) lined with (glass, cement, epoxy) ____________lining shall be equipped with the number and size of anode rod(s) sufficient to provide adequate protection for the tank lining. Tank shall be (vertical, horizontal) _______________ design and provided with (four) _____________ ring base, ___________ saddles.