2500 – 3000 models
- 15 – 60 kW input
- 2500 – 2820 litre capacity
- Electric water heater for industrial and commercial applications
Note: The STE range exsist of multiple models, however for Saudi Arabia only the STE 2500 and 3000 are available.
- Steel glass lined tank with glass lining for corrosion protection
- Maximum working pressure 7 bar
- Manhole 400mm
- T&P relief valve factory supplied
- Factory installed NEODUL insulation with ABS jacket, meeting new Ecodesign standards in Europe
- Electric package with incoloy sheeted elements (15 to 60 kW)
– Factory mounted heating package with control panel including main power disconnect door interlock switch, transformer for 230 Volt control circuit, contactors, step indication lights and override switch, immersion control and hi-limit thermostat
– Temperature gauge
– Build-in glass lined heat exchanger for use with additional heat source (solar,heat pump or boiler); model name will change to ITE.
The heater(s) shall be A. O. Smith STE series commercial electric water heater model number _STE_(2500/3000) or an approved equal. Heater(s) shall be rated at _(15/30/45/60)_ KW, 400 V, 3 phase, 50/60 cycle AC. The heater shall be for vertical installation. Vessel shall be constructed to European Pressure Directive for 7 bar working pressure. Vessel shall be glass lined. With 3 magnesium anodes for additional corrosion protection. Entire vessel shall be insulated with 100 mm NEODUL insulation with ABS cladding. The electrical controls will be mounted on the heater in an IP 55 control cabinet. A combined temperature and pressure gage will be on the front of the heater.
There shall be ___(1 or 2)___ individually replaceable ___(15 or 30)___ KW, flange mounted, incoloy sheathed heating elements. These elements will be switched by magnetic contactors which are operated by a 230V fused control circuit. Control circuit is activated by a master pilot switch. Each element will have an override switch for manual de-activation. The thermostatic control of the contactors shall be in ___(1or 2)___ stages through thermostatic step control. This control shall fully automatically maintain the set temperature and prevent the entire electrical load from being switched on instantaneously. A manual reset high limit will cut-off power to the heating elements if temperature exceeds 95°C. The entire water heating package shall be prewired to solderless terminal lugs, factory tested, complete with ASME temperature and pressure relief valve. Heater(s) shall have a 3 year tank warranty and 1 year on all electric components as outlined in the written warranty. Fully illustrated instruction manual included.