RO technology for application in the food industry including water for steam, espresso and/or tea.
- Removes various key contaminants including: chlorides, arsenic & lead.or
- Reduces limescale build-up — which protects equipment, reduces maintenance costs and increases system efficiency.
- Removes rust, sediment and other particulates that impact water quality.
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels in output water may be optimized by using the blending valve.
- Patented quarter-turn connection allows for easy cartridge changes. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Daily production: 100 GPD
- Dimensions: H: 22”, W: 14½”, D: 4½”
- Inlet/outlet quick connections: 3/8”
- Tanks: 14 gallon or 20 gallon
- Capacity: 7.7 gal. @10PSI or 13 gal. @10PSI
- Replacement Media:
1 Sediment Pre-Filter (FS-SD-17-R)
2 Chloramines Cartridge (FS-CLM-17-R)
1 Membrane (FS-RO-M100-R)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 100 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)
- Temperature: 35 – 100°F (2 – 38°C)
- No electrical connection required