A. O. Smith Green Series RO Water Purifiers not only ensure purified water but also save 2 times more water than an ordinary RO water purifier with its innovative Advance Recovery Technology™ [Patent applied]. Along with its 8 stage purification, it provides the option for hot water at 45°C and 80°C too.
8 Stage Purification
A. O. Smith Green series Z8 RO water purifier comes with 8 stage water purification stages. Water passes through 8Stage process: Pre-filter + Sediment filter + Carbon block + ART™ (Advance Recovery Technology™) + Patented Side Stream RO Membrane + MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) + ZX Double Protection Dual Filter*(SAPC + SCMT).100% of the water passes through the RO Membrane and Double Purified by SCMT.
- With breakthrough Advance Recovery Technology™ save 2X water than an ordinary RO water purifier, while ensuring 100% RO purification.
- Gives you purified hot water with added minerals at two temperature choices of 45°C and 80°C, which can be used to make quick cup of tea, preparing baby food, soaking cereals, soothing sore throat, etc.
- RO + SCMT: SCMT is an additional stage of purification to prevent any potential secondary microbial contamination post RO purification. Double protection ensures purified and healthy water
- The MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) adds essential minerals back to the water. This ensures that the water tastes fresh, natural and has balanced pH – an essential requirement for drinking water
- Advanced alert technology for RO membrane and other filters change
- Product Dimensions (H x D x W): 482 mm x 369 mm x 326 mm
- Net Weight: 10.8 kg
- Gross Weight: 15.2 kg
- Storage tank capacity: 9 kgs
- Storage tank capacity (Hot Tank): 0.8 litres
- Purification technology: RO (Reverse Osmosis) + SCMT (Silver Charged Membrane Technology)
- 8 Stage Purifying Technology
- Pre-filter + Sediment filter + Carbon Block +ART™ + Side Stream RO membrane +MIN-TECH + ZX Double Protection Dual Filter (Silver Activated Post Carbon block + SCMT).
- Membrane type: Thin film composite RO membrane
- Material of construction for plastic parts: Food safe, non-toxic, engineering grade parts plastics
- Pump type: Diaphragm pump, 24VDC, 0.45 Amps at 80 psi
- Input Voltage: 150 – 300 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power rating (Max): 60 Watts
- Pressure Rating: 7 psi to 30 psi
- % Recovery: Up to > 55%*
- Heating element wattage: 500 Watts @ 230 VAC
- TDS reduction: ≥95% (approx.)
- Warm water temperature: 45°C ± 5°C
- Hot water temperature: 80°C ± 5°C
- Emergency cutout temperature: 90°C ± 3 °C
- Input water temperature: 5°C to 45°C
*As tested with input water TDS of 750 ppm, Water temperature of 27°C and feed pressure of 20psi