X3 RO with MIN-TECH. It’s design makes it fit into the kitchen cabinets easily and its dynamic dual color complements the kitchen interior. The X3 has six-stage RO purification system.
- 6 STAGE PURIFICATION: Sediment filter + SCB Filter (Fine Sediment + Carbon block) + Side Stream RO Membrane + SCM-TECH (Silver Activated Post Carbon+ MIN-TECH). 100% Of the water passes through the RO membrane, no bypass.
- PATENTED SSM TECHNOLOGY (SIDE STREAM RO MEMBRANE): Suitable for water with low and high (up to 2000 ppm) TDS. Wastes less water and improves pure water recovery.
- The MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) adds essential minerals to the water. This ensures that the water tastes fresh and natural and has balanced pH – an essential requirement for drinking water.
- X3 comes with 6 months of comprehensive warranty which includes even all filters and RO. So it’s complete peace of mind for customer.
- Dual Color Design: X3 is a beautifully crafted sleek design with dynamic dual colour
- RO Membrane element in A. O. Smith RO water purifier is tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 58 standards for material requirements.
- Purified water storage capacity of 5 litres
- Product Dimensions (H x D x W): 460mm x 256mm x 380mm
- Net Weight: 8.5 kg
- Gross Weight: 10 kg
- Flow rate*: Upto 15 litres per hour
- Storage tank capacity: 5 litres
- Purification technology: RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- 6 Stage Purifying Technology: Sediment filter + SCB Filter (Fine Sediment + Carbon block) + Side Stream RO Membrane + SCM-TECH (Silver Activated Post Carbon+ MIN-TECH)
- Membrane type: Thin film composite RO membrane
- Material of construction for plastic parts: Food safe, non-toxic, engineering grade plastics
- Pump type: Diaphragm pump, 24VDC, 0.26 Amps, Operating Pressure 125 psi (Max.)
- Input Voltage range: 150 – 300 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power rating (Max): 48 Watts
- System input pressure: 5 psi to 30 psi
- % Recovery**: Up to 30%
- TDS reduction**: ≥ 95% (approx.)
* Flow rate depends on variable factors such as feed water pressure, feed water characteristics and condition of the RO membrane and filters.
** Recovery and TDS reduction percentages also depend on variable factors such as life and condition of the RO membrane and filters, feed water pressure and feed water characteristics